Flip a Table

TEEHEE WELCOME BACK.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Flip a Table

TEEHEE WELCOME BACK.

Flip a Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get jiggy wit it.

WEATHER ALERT: WARNING FOR CHANGING SHADES OF BLACK AND WHITE IN THIS AREA UNTIL 2014 CDT, ZOMBIE-POCALYPSE. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... SPONSERED BY: SUGAR RAMEN, RAMEN BUT SWEETER!

4 posters

buck up and magical surprising SMILE godammit.

Sora the Rapist
    Sora the Rapist
    Ultimate Table Flipper

buck up and magical surprising SMILE godammit. Empty buck up and magical surprising SMILE godammit.

Post  Sora the Rapist Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:48 am

Okay, this game is very simple, now, I'm sure we've all felt down about our lives. Or have had people [s]nikki[/s] rant to you about their lives. WELL, this is a thread where you post snippets of stories you've heard or write one about someone you personally know that has a serious, legitimate SHIT-FILLED life. So then you can scroll through here and think to yourself "oh... I feel bad about complaining" or you can copy+paste a snippet into whatever msn convo or mention it in person to the complainer and be like "F. U. THEY HAVE IT WAY WORSE."

basically, a second FML 8Db yarr.

First one:

Little kids in Africa are so weak they can barely stand, they have no food whatsoever and god knows what those charity people are doing because AFRICAN CHILDREN ARE STILL STARVING. Some don't even have roofs over tharr heads.
    Taruski
    Taruski
    Sarah Palin Impersonator

buck up and magical surprising SMILE godammit. Empty Re: buck up and magical surprising SMILE godammit.

Post  Taruski Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:52 am

Sad So sad that no one is really helping them, and there are wars/genocide everywhere. I met a boy from Iran who had acid thrown on him. He came here because most of his skin was burned. He went into surgery, and I read about it in the news, and brought him toys. His mom was in the lobby with a CNN reporter, so I was able to give her the toys myself. She was so happy to see that people cared, it was really touching. People have it so bad in war-riddled areas.
    Sora the Rapist
    Sora the Rapist
    Ultimate Table Flipper

buck up and magical surprising SMILE godammit. Empty Re: buck up and magical surprising SMILE godammit.

Post  Sora the Rapist Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:54 am

My friend in school is always getting yelled at by her mom, and on a daily basis her mother drinks and throws things at her, she's even had to stay home from school because of bruises, and sometimes her mother just doesn't let her go to school for no reason at all which is pretty sweet except YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR FRIEND AT ALL. She's been kicked out multiple times from her apartment room with nowhere to go.

And despite it all she still has friends who care, and is a really outgoing and happy person who everyone pretty much likes.
    Taruski
    Taruski
    Sarah Palin Impersonator

Post  Taruski Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:58 am

D: That's awful... I swear, people are so irresponsible. That mom needs to a kick to the face.
    Drew
    Drew
    Senile Elderly Man

Post  Drew Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 am

Once upon a time,

STOP magically surprising WHINING, AND GET OVER YOURSELF, AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL YOU USELESS PILE OF SHIT. DO SOMETHING AND DON'T SIT THERE AND LIE ABOUT YOUR FAKE DEPRESSING LIFE.

The end.
    Sora the Rapist
    Sora the Rapist
    Ultimate Table Flipper

Post  Sora the Rapist Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 am

^ THAT WAS A GOOD STORY. OMG DREW GOT ME MOTIVATED YZPLZ.
    Taruski
    Taruski
    Sarah Palin Impersonator

Post  Taruski Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:03 am

UM BACK OFF

IM AM 13 AND I HAZ A SUCKY LIFE CUZ MY MOM WONT LEMME DRINK BEER AND DO DRUGS AND SHES REALLY MEAN AND SHE WONT LEMME HAVE A 53 YEAR OLD BF OR GIMME HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO SELL ONLINE. JUST GET OVER YOURSELF DREW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BRB GETTING PLASTIC. FREAKING. KNIVES.
    Sora the Rapist
    Sora the Rapist
    Ultimate Table Flipper

Post  Sora the Rapist Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:03 am

^ohdang that really made me think about my life.

OKAY WE REALLY NEED TO CENTER THIS STUFF IN TROLLING LOL.
    Drew
    Drew
    Senile Elderly Man

Post  Drew Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 am

Will make thread. LOL
    Taruski
    Taruski
    Sarah Palin Impersonator

Post  Taruski Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:07 am

LOL, we're trolling everything with this talk.
    SkyMusic
    SkyMusic
    Bath House Witch

Post  SkyMusic Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am

This isn't really that bad, but I can't imagine how I'd deal with it.

Only last year, I remember seeing my friend Helena's mother. She was a bright, smiling person. Then, not too much later, a rumor went around that she had been diagnosed with cancer. I watched Helena carefully, just in case she showed any confirmation (sadness) about her mother. Nothing. So I let it pass.

A couple months later, I saw her mother. She was in a wheelchair, and had an absolutely exhausted look on her face. She looked at least ten years older. I was shocked; I asked my friends what was wrong, and they gave me the weirdest look.

"You didn't know? Mrs. Vinson was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago."

I felt so... scared. For Helena. She was a loving girl, and her world revolved around her mom. I prayed she'd get better.

And only two months ago, her mother passed away, leaving Helena and her father alone in the world. Helena missed school for a week, and when she did come back, she was solemn. After a few days, she slowly turned back into the lovely girl we knew. But, I'd often catch her tearing up at nothing, then quickly wiping her tears.

How awful would that be? To lose your mother/father? I'd probably die crying. D:
    Taruski
    Taruski
    Sarah Palin Impersonator

Post  Taruski Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am

That's awful.

This thread is upsetting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:58 am