Flip a Table

TEEHEE WELCOME BACK.

Get jiggy wit it.

WEATHER ALERT: WARNING FOR CHANGING SHADES OF BLACK AND WHITE IN THIS AREA UNTIL 2014 CDT, ZOMBIE-POCALYPSE. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... SPONSERED BY: SUGAR RAMEN, RAMEN BUT SWEETER!

The Master of Faggotry.

SkyMusic
    SkyMusic
    Bath House Witch

The Master of Faggotry. Empty The Master of Faggotry.

Post  SkyMusic on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 pm

So there was this guy. He saw me one day I guess, as I bought fireworks. Later that day, he added me on FB and told me, "You're gorgeous, you know that?" I thanked him. He began to try to flirt with me. I freaked out (because I suck at this stuff) and asked my friends who he was; he obviously went to our school, but I didn't know him. They told me, "He's weird and ugly. Seriously. More weird, though."

I felt bad, and decided to try and talk to him.

Bad idea. As it progressed, he began to try and ask if I had a boyfriend, if I had ever had relationships before, and if I wanted to "talk" to him more often. Then, after I told him who my friends were, he recoiled and promptly stated, "Oh, they're telling you I'm ugly, huh? I'm different now, right?"

I wanted to slap him. I was doing just the opposite for his sake.

"No, I prefer to make my OWN opinions, thanks. So I am."

After that, he kept talking to me, and said, "Miya, I'm not like other guys. I'm different. Also, I'm willing to commit. And I think you might be the one? Wink"

WHAT? NO. Get the HELL out of here. We've been talking for TEN minutes, and you all of a sudden wanna tell me you think I'm the girl for you? Don't think so.

So I let him down easy, and asked him if we could be friends first, if anything. He agreed.

2 Days Later.

He messages me on Facebook once again. We small talk and then he asks, "So what do you look for in a guy?" After I reply, he says, "You know what? The ball is in your court. You decide, if you wanna be more than friends, we can be."

How dare you say that. I don't know you. Are you so arrogant that you'd expect me to just LIKE you out of NOWHERE? I contained myself, and gently told him that he was asking me to make a decision that was out of the question. I didn't know him, JUST met him yesterday, and our only wavelength of communication has been OVER THE INTERNET.

This is when I wanted to punch him.

I told him, "Let's be friends. Here! We'll start fresh!"
    Him: Hi, I'm Chris.
    Me: Hi, I'm Miya. I'm proud to be Asian, and I've yet to find my favorite food.

Here is the most faggot-like, stupid, repulsive response ever.

Him: lol.

WHAT THE magical surprise, GET OUT OF HERE. I AM TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND. YOU'RE WANTING ME TO BE YOUR DAMN GIRLFRIEND AND WIFE AFTER A DAY. YOU NEED TO STFU.

Oh, even better, I still try. One last time.

Me: So, I heard you want to be a neurosurgeon? My friend wants to be too, and she's Portuguese! It must be a cultural thing, haha!
    Him: lol.

Once again, faggotry. SON OF A BITCH -- Oh, I didn't tell you the best part?

I was on the phone the entire time with my best friend Kailee, and we were discussing this. She was pretty upset about it herself. However, he added her on FB as a friend, and she accepted before this all happened. He messaged her quickly... And it said this.

"WOW, you're Portuguese too?? And I heard you wanna be a neurosurgeon. You know, the Portuguese are always the cutest. Wink"

LOL, I WANTED TO magically surprising KILL HIM FOR HIS GUTS. He has the nerve to hit on my best friend, after I tell him that I wanna be just friends. After he says, "YOU'RE THE ONE".

Look. It's not that I'm like, "NOO HE DOESN'T LIKE ME ANYMORE." I'm saying, "You are a desperate son of a bitch douchebag, and I feel dirty and disgusting for being one of the girls you "liked". I feel like purifying myself with holy water from the Vatican because you talked to me. I hate guys like you, and every other guy has no respect for you."

UGH. FML. D<

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:49 pm